Brothers in Arms (The Kings of Mayhem MC Book 2)

by Penny Dee

Series: Kings Of Mayhem (2)

422,684,833 (4.5)None
Recently added byayoshina, RoxenNigols, Kellylynn22

Rating: ★★★✬☆ (3.5/5 Stars)
Title: Brothers In Arms
Content Rating: R
POV: Alternates between Heroine/Hero
Smexy Level: Hot
Favorite Quote(s):
― “I’m your queen. Let me stand next to my king.”
― “Sometimes the very thing we should be afraid of is in our own home.”
Overall Opinion:
Penny Dee's “Brothers In Arms is the continuation of “Kings of Mayhem” which had ended in a cliffhanger. The story starts off after the abrupt death of his cousin and best friend Issac that leaves Cade devastated beyond belief. And day by day, member after member is brutally murder by someone, unknownst to club, is closer to home then they realized.

When the second installment of the series was released I couldn't wait to get my greedy hands on it. I loved “King of Mayhem” and was left dying to know what happened to Cade and Indy after the crazy cliffhanger that left me on the edge of my seat in the first book. And as much as I hate to admit it, the sequel left much to desire and didn't quite meet my expectations. Don't get me wrong it wasn't bad, it seem fast paced and was over before you knew it. I anticipated a bit more of a built up towards the conclusion of the story but everything just seem rushed and the characters just weren't as likable like the first part. In all honesty, this installment could have easily just been attached to the first book then with the author starting the sequel with a new refreshing character from the club. Moreover it was a good read, not the best yet an overall pleasant read that finally gave the heroine and hero their happily ever after.
  ayoshina | Oct 2, 2020 |
I received an ARC in exchange for and honest review. And the plot thickens....the twist in this book I didn't see coming! Cade and Indy's story continues here and we get to see the plot unfold along with their relationship!! Great read that sucked me in from the first page. Cade and Indy are one of my favorite MC couples. There story was difficult one but I'm glad they made there way back to each other!!! I hope there is more from this MC!! ( )
  Kellylynn22 | Mar 24, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

Someone is going to pay.
But who?

CADE
They took someone from me.
And I’m going to make them pay.
In blood.
But before I can do that, I have to make sure my girl is safe.
And I will do whatever I have to, even break my own heart, to make sure she survives.
Because she is my queen.
My everything.

INDY
He’s changed.
His grief is overwhelming and I can feel the gap widening between us.
Someone is coming after the Kings of Mayhem MC.
And we are trapped as they play out their evil scheme.
Because under the cover of darkness, they are coming for each of us, one by one, to play out their own twisted vendetta.
And no one is safe.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,822,511 books! | Top bar: Always visible