The Magic Order Volume 1 by Mark Millar

The Magic Order Volume 1 (edition 2019)

by Mark Millar (Author), Olivier Coipel (Artist)

Member:pva
Title:The Magic Order Volume 1
Authors:Mark Millar (Author)
Other authors:Olivier Coipel (Artist)
Info:Image Comics (2019), 176 pages
Collections:Your library, Read but unowned

The Magic Order Volume 1 by Mark Millar

Wow. The greatest thing Mark Millar's written in a while, or possibly ever. I usually disparage his graphic novels by saying they are simply movie pitches, but I'm on board with this one 100%. Bring on the Netflix series ASAP!

Intriguing characters, clever twists, cinematic shots and dialogue, all well served by the awesome art of Olivier Coipel. ( )
  villemezbrown | Jun 23, 2019 |
The Magic Order isn't anything like I expected. A family of magic users that spans generations, The Order is a group sworn to protect the world, and maybe destroy it a little. With breathtaking art, this is a gory and exciting story of trying to keep your family together even when it seems like it's impossible, in my opinion.

Check out my full review here!

https://radioactivebookreviews.wordpress.com/2019/06/17/the-magic-order-vol-1-th... ( )
  radioactivebookworm | Jun 17, 2019 |

We live in a world where we've never seen amonster, and The Magic Order is the reason we sleep safely in our beds. Magicmeets the Mob in The Magic Order, as five families of magicians -- sworn toprotect our world for generations -- must battle an enemy who's pickingthem off one by one. By day, they live among us as our neighbors, friends andco-workers, but by night they are the sorcerers, magicians and wizards thatprotect us from the forces of darkness...unless the darkness gets them first. Collects THE MAGIC ORDER#1-6.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,314,666 books! | Top bar: Always visible