Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Black Butler, Vol. 27 by Yana Toboso

Black Butler, Vol. 27 (edition 2019)

by Yana Toboso (Author)

Member:misura
Title:Black Butler, Vol. 27
Authors:Yana Toboso (Author)
Info:Yen Press (2019), Edition: Translation, 176 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:manga

Black Butler, Vol. 27 by Yana Toboso

The events that drove Earl Ciel Phantomhive to make a Faustian bargain with Sebastian Michaelis are revealed in full, and they are horrible. ( )
  villemezbrown | Feb 27, 2019 |
This is the 27th volume in the Black Butler series and was the darkest and most disturbing volume of the series. It was incredibly well done and I really enjoyed it.

Volume 26 left the readers on a huge cliffhanger, this volume explains the backstory behind that. We finally learn the true story behind the death of Ciel’s family and how Ciel ended up bound to Sebastian.

This series continues to be amazingly well done, although I will warn this is a very dark book in the series. The illustration is amazingly beautiful and I absolutely love the characters. Learning all the backstory behind Ciel and Sebastian was incredible.

Overall I continue to really love this series and this book was an excellent addition to it. I am dying to know what happens next!!! ( )
  krau0098 | Feb 6, 2019 |
December 14 -
"Happy tenth birthday!"

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,496,812 books! | Top bar: Always visible