dismiss

The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

The Titan's Curse

by Rick Riordan

Series: Camp Half-Blood (3), Percy Jackson and the Olympians (3), Demi-Dieux (3), Dieux Grecs (3)

When the goddess Artemis disappears while hunting a rare, ancient monster, a group of her followers joins Percy and his friends in an attempt to find and rescue her before the winter solstice, when her influence is needed to sway the Olympian Council regarding the war with the Titans.

English (316)  Spanish (3)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  French (1)  German (1)  Creek (1)  All languages (323)
I feel like I enjoyed this a lot more than I did last time! ( )
  j_tuffi | May 30, 2020 |
Love, love, love this series. Such a great book. Very easy read, but has a ton of twists and turns. On to the next book! ( )
  cgfaulknerog | May 28, 2020 |
Not quite unlike the previous two books, but still, has an attraction for which I am continuously reading books from this series.
Nice works by Rick Riordan. ( )
  MahiShafiullah | May 25, 2020 |
It's great ( )
  Linde1 | Apr 30, 2020 |
I really liked this book. Percy is awesome, and I really like Thalia and Zoe. I am really late to this book series, but I'm loving it so far. I can't wait until I buy the next book. ( )
  Linde1 | Apr 30, 2020 |
So it's funny, but it's also very exciting, with the gods behaving in that disgraceful and unpredictable way that gods do. Then there are the really bad guys. If you're familiar with these ancient characters, you'll be impressed by how Riordan handles them. If they're new to you, it's a gripping introduction.

Readers who are familiar with ancient mythology will enjoy Riordan's tongue-in-cheek approach; those who aren't just might be tempted to go to the original sources to learn more.

Riordan, RickAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bernstein, JesseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Topher Bradfield

A camper who has made a world of difference
The Friday before winter break, my mom packed me an overnight bag and a few deadly weapons and took me to a new boarding school.
This LT work is the third volume (of five) in Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Please do not combine it with any other individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,710,755 books! | Top bar: Always visible