The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and…

The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3) (edition 2008)

by Rick Riordan

Title:The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3)
Authors:Rick Riordan
Info:Hyperion Book CH (2008), Paperback, 336 pages
Collections:Your library, Read
Tags:Youth Lit.

The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

Recently added byfalcon889, private library, I.G.R.H, Tyndor, LitaVore, ReadsAny, GateCityLibrary, romanlibrary, colegio

English (274)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  French (1)  Creek (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (278)
I liked reading about Artemis and her Huntresses. That was interesting. Nico and Bianca's history was interesting as well.

Aside from that, my response is the same as with the others: enjoyable, but not something i'm likely to re-read.

*Review written on July 27, 2014.* ( )
  danaenicole | Oct 16, 2016 |
Just finished the 3rd Percy Jackson book and I am so excited to get my hands on the next. Another amazing adventure, Annabeth goes missing after fighting a monster and it is Percy to the rescue. There are a lot of new characters and appearances in this book that were great. I love the mythology that plays into the story and it's sad to say but I am learning things that are pretty neat even though I am learning them through a children's/ young reader book. ( )
  sszkutak | Sep 28, 2016 |
As the story continues, we all learn who the Titan is ans why he has cursed others. Don't want to tell the book you must read. ( )
  CRHamm | Sep 4, 2016 |
GL: 4.3
DRA: 60
Lexile: 630L
  Infinityand1 | Aug 3, 2016 |
Reading this in the wake of my 9 year old, he would give it an enthusiastic 5 stars. ( )
  rlsalvati | Jul 5, 2016 |
So it's funny, but it's also very exciting, with the gods behaving in that disgraceful and unpredictable way that gods do. Then there are the really bad guys. If you're familiar with these ancient characters, you'll be impressed by how Riordan handles them. If they're new to you, it's a gripping introduction.
Readers who are familiar with ancient mythology will enjoy Riordan's tongue-in-cheek approach; those who aren't just might be tempted to go to the original sources to learn more.

Rick Riordanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bernstein, JesseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Topher Bradfield

A camper who has made a world of difference
The Friday before winter break, my mom packed me an overnight bag and a few deadly weapons and took me to a new boarding school.
This LT work is the third volume (of five) in Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Please do not combine it with any other individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.

Percy finds two half bloods and goes to help. He finds a monster and fights them and hunters come and help him. Artmis (the hunter god) is going to look for the monster and ends up in chains holding up the sky. Percy comes and helps and gets her out

This is the third book in the most exciting commercial fantasy adventure series since "Artemis Fowl". Now in paperback with a thrilling new cover look. It's the last Friday before the winter holidays but Percy Jackson isn't at school: he's battling the fearsome Manticore (half human, half lion), which in itself isn't ideal...but with Annabeth missing and the goddess of the hunt held captive, things get a whole lot more serious...Greek mythology relocated to modern-day America. Action-packed, funny, accessible writing for both boys and girls aged 10 and above. This title is perfect for fans of "Harry Potter" and "Artemis Fowl".

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:34 -0400)

When the goddess Artemis disappears while hunting a rare, ancient monster, a group of her followers joins Percy and his friends in an attempt to find and rescue her before the winter solstice, when her influence is needed to sway the Olympian Council regarding the war with the Titans.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,703,515 books! | Top bar: Always visible