Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Best of Brit Lit (53)
Is contained in
Has the adaptation
Is replied to in
Was inspired by
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743482840, Mass Market Paperback)Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Phyllis Rackin
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:51:27 -0400)
Contains the text of the play, information about Shakespeare and his theater, explanatory notes, and assesses the play in light of today's interests.
3 editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by W.W. Norton.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
An edition of this book was published by Sourcebooks MediaFusion.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.