Speed Notes on Adam Martin's Xenoman by Adam…

Speed Notes on Adam Martin's Xenoman

by Adam Martin

115,579,449 (5)None
Recently added byMyPenNameOnly

No tags.

I received a Mobi.file copy of this book from the author through a giveaway he had on LibraryThing, and the following is my honest opinion.

If you’re like me, a child of the 1950’s and some years afterwards, you can remember the books we had to read in high school for our English class; literary classics like The Tale of Two Cities. If you can, then you can remember how much we hated to read them and then write things about the book, including the dreaded book reports. The only item we could turn to back then was the series of booklets which summarized the main points of the storyline, with historical references, a relatively detailed summary of the book, etc. which aided us in passing the class. The major problem with Cliffnotes had been people other than the author wrote them, and they gave their own interpretations for the book in question.

What the author, Adam Martin, has done here, is to give his readers a detailed exploratory guide to his own book, by giving them the book’s summary, character list, chapter summary, glossary of terms, etc. And by writing this guidebook himself, readers can be sure of receiving the correct information for the contents of the book, including all of the nuances which might have been left out by anyone else. By having written this book, the author has given devoted readers of the original Xenoman book, something which enhances what his readers have read before, or giving them a reason to read the book again with a far better understanding of what the book is actually about. This book can also serve as a possible inducement to buy/read the actual book.

For wanting to enhance the reading experience of his past and potential future readers of his cyberpunk science fiction novel, I’ve given Mr. Martin 5 STARS for his endeavor here. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Apr 11, 2019 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Adam Martin's book Speed Notes on Adam Martin's Xenoman was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Adam Martin is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,170,606 books! | Top bar: Always visible