Melting the Ice

by Melody Heck Gatto

Series: Renegades Hockey (10)

313,333,025 (5)None
Recently added bydlynch, Melody621

No tags

Melody Heck Gatto heats things up with MELTING THE ICE, the tenth book in the Renegades series. Newly single, Talia Kidd, picks up Harrison Dash in a Pittsburgh bar not realizing he was her brother’s teammate. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adults.

I adored this story. Talia is a great heroine. She is the older sister of Renegades team captain, Tyler Kidd (Book #3). She is the responsible sibling who took care of the others. Harrison had a bad experience in a previous relationship that made him swear off marriage. He is known as a playboy that will never settle down. The two have amazing chemistry. They seem like an unlikely match but are perfect for each other. They both have been hurt by a previous relationship. They help each other heal and grow to become better people.

Melody Heck Gatto did an amazing job with this story. MELTING THE ICE has become one of my favorite books in the Renegades series. It is skillfully- written. It had entertaining twists. There were relevant obstacles. The story was believable and heartfelt. Fans of the Renegades series will not be disappointed. I recommend this book to lovers of sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. ( )
  dlynch | Mar 23, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,580,847 books! | Top bar: Always visible