The Beginning (Dark-Hunter, #0.5) by…

The Beginning (Dark-Hunter, #0.5)

by Sherrilyn Kenyon

★★★★★ The Beginning by Sherrilyn Kenyon book .5 in Dark Hunter Series

The Beginning....this is a nice novella with The Simi in it. I love The Simi. She is the Charonte demon, that lives on Acheron. Artemis keeps calling out, to Acheron, but he is forever defiant, until she said she needs help with her new DH. He knows he must help, since he can't let a newly turned DH die, trying to figure out the existence they have. And so beginnings the ext round of Acheron vs. The Heifer Goddess(Artemis). ( )
  Chantelle713 | Sep 25, 2013 |
To read more reviews and fun things go to my blog; Drugs Called Books!

Hmm… It was interesting to read about Acheron. I like his character, and this was a nice prequel to the series, showing a bit about how Acheron became the leader of the Dark Hunters. It was nice to read of Simi, too, though I found it odd I've never read of her before. But there was nothing surprising in this short story. Even the ending was far too predictable, and nothing really happened.
Three lines I really likes:1.He wished he’d been given a pet parrot for his twenty-first birthday. The Charonte demon was going to be the death of him…again.

2. Damn her. He would have to go to her temple again.
Personally, he would rather be disemboweled.

3.The demon grimaced. “The Simi don’t like Artemis, akri. I wish you’d let the Simi kill that goddess. The Simi want to pull out her long, red hair.”
He knew the feeling.
  Nitzan_Schwarz | Sep 25, 2013 |
I threw this story on my kindle in my search for something new to read. I had heard great things for the Dark Hunters series, so I had to give it a look. I wasn't too sure what to think of it, as Greek/Roman history is not my forte, but I did enjoy the premise of it. It was a good story.It was enough to make me want to move on to another book. ( )
  mzserena | May 17, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,649,003 books! | Top bar: Always visible