Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Broken Shelves (Unquiet Mind, #3)

by Anne Malcom

Series: Unquiet Mind (3)

622,057,173 (4.33)None

Sam and Gina.
I don't usually like rock star books due to their view of women and although Sam is in to the 'rock star lifestyle' in the previous books in the series in this book he is all Gina. (after the initial mess up).
The book is very funny in places, mainly due to Sam as he can be hilarious but they are 2 flawed characters, they both have emotional issues.
It was a good book.
  izzied | Oct 29, 2020 |
4.5 stars

I don't think there will ever be a time that the words that this author puts on paper do not truly leave me gobsmacked. There is just such a beauty to how she puts her thoughts into words and then weaves them into a story. I was looking forward to this story since reading Lexie and Kill's stories. There was just something about Sam. I loved that he was able to show that he was more than just a fun guy. He had had so much more to offer beyond the reputation that others saw. Gina. I loved that she was a girl just like me. She had the same insecurities that I do. Together these two were perfect for each other and gave me hope that maybe, just maybe, there might be a man like Sam in my future. ( )
  MagicalRi | Apr 15, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,736,914 books! | Top bar: Always visible