Biomega, Volume 1 by Tsutomu Nihei

Biomega, Volume 1

by Tsutomu Nihei

"Zoichi Kanoe plunges into the depths of 9JO--an island city in the middle of the Pacific Ocean--in search of Eon Green, a girl with the power to transmute the N5S virus. He's not the only one looking for her, though... Agents of the Public Health Service's Compulsory Execution Unit are also in hot pursuit. Zoichi and his transhuman allies have no time to waste; the countdown to the zombie apocalypse has begun!" -- from publisher's web site.… (more)
    BLAME!, Vol. 1 by Tsutomu Nihei (omf)
    omf: Biomega könnte so was wie die Vorgeschichte von Blame! sein.
    Wolverine: Snikt! by Tsutomu Nihei (ahstrick)

English (8)  German (1)  All languages (9)
The illustrations alone are worth the five stars. I'm really into this guy's art. ( )
  authenticjoy | Mar 29, 2019 |
Nearly silent cyberpunk horror with great artwork and a good "standard" story. ( )
  morbusiff | Sep 20, 2018 |
' You in the bear suit. Put down the gun and come out of there. ' ' I'm not wearing a suit ... I'm a bear !!! ' ( blam , blam , blam ... ) ( )
  Baku-X | Jan 10, 2017 |
Beautiful, beautiful art. Over the top story... but I definitely want more! ( )
  CaliSoleil | Mar 2, 2014 |
  BakuDreamer | Sep 7, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,497,225 books! | Top bar: Always visible