The Glenna Powers Case by Hillary Waugh

The Glenna Powers Case (1980)

by Hillary Waugh

She went looking for help - and all she found was death. She was one woman who singlehandedly faced down the ruthless drug dealers who were ruining the town's young people - and she did it alone. She had appealed to investigator Simon Kaye for help; but he had been unable to prevent her murder. Racked with guilt, he swore to avenge her.

He searched for her killers in the mean streets and greasy bars where the drug dealers plied their trade. But there was one thing investigator Simon Kaye didn't realize; drugs aren't only confined to the slums. Heroin can also be found behind the closed doors of the fanciest mansions in town. And so can murder!

I must say that this book wasn't really my cup of tea. I have read and enjoyed two previous books by this author, however I just don't enjoy gritty, drug-fueled plots all that much. I think that I will give this book a B+! ( )
  moonshineandrosefire | Jun 29, 2013 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,115,547 books! | Top bar: Always visible