Speak No Evil by Liana Gardner

Speak No Evil

by Liana Gardner

412,492,088 (4)None

I did like this book. Melody's story was both a sad and intriguing one. However, I personally found myself struggling to connection on an emotional level with Melody and the rest of the characters.

I was reading the about Melody's story and feeling for her but at the same time I felt like there was a physical barrier that kept me from fully embracing all of the characters in this book. Melody for her part did have a story to tell. She needed someone to listen and she did find that in Miss Precott.

This book alternates between different age periods of Melody's life as she is bounced around from foster home to foster home. It all leads up to the present and the one event that caused Melody to find herself in the current situation that she is in. For the most part, I did find this to be a quick read. ( )
  Cherylk | Oct 12, 2019 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Liana Gardner's book Speak No Evil is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Liana Gardner is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 139,477,624 books! | Top bar: Always visible