I'm Going to Grandma's by Mary Ann Hoberman

I'm Going to Grandma's (edition 2007)

by Mary Ann Hoberman (Author), Tiphanie Beeke (Illustrator)

Member:Breanna_2218
Title:I'm Going to Grandma's
Authors:Mary Ann Hoberman (Author)
Other authors:Tiphanie Beeke (Illustrator)
Info:Harcourt Children's Books (2007), 32 pages
Tags:personality, family, self-concept

I'm Going to Grandma's by Mary Ann Hoberman

sleep overs can be scary and fun rolled into one, grandma's house is the perfect place to learn that sleepovers are fun!
  CNTZIEG | Mar 21, 2017 |
This story is about a little girl who is so excited that she is going to spend the night at her grandma's. she packs her things and is ready to go. at her grandmas house they play and have teatime and she has fun. when it gets time to go to bed she realizes she misses her home a little bit. in the end she learned to appreciate her home as well as her grandparents home.
  Breanna_2218 | Mar 20, 2017 |
Ages: 3-4
Source: Pierce College Library

A young girl is spending the night and her Grandmothers house for the first time, she is very excited to be there until she starts to get sad and miss her parents before bed. Her Grandmother tells her a story about a quilt to make her feel better. ( )
  karlaaldama | Mar 19, 2017 |
Little girl gets ready to stay the night with her grandma and grandpa. She gets to cook, make dinner and do things with her grandparents even when she is missing her mom and dad. ( )
  MandyWilliams0903 | Feb 18, 2017 |
This book was my favorite. It shows how our own back round or our past can brighten up our future. This girl is given a quilt that had been passed on from her great-great grandmother which gets the girl to go to sleep at her grandma's. (Children-4 year old's) ( )
  sayraa | Feb 15, 2017 |

What could be better than a visit to Grandma's? A sleepover, of course! But despite all the excitement, despite Grandma's delicious special meal, and despite Grandpa's fun games, there's still a moment when home suddenly seems very far away. That's when Grandma tells a soothing story and presents a family heirloom--a quilt to keep her granddaughter cozy all night long.

Mary Ann Hoberman and Tiphanie Beeke have together created a universal tale about the love and comfort that only a grandma can provide.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:07 -0400)

A special quilt keeps a little girl from feeling homesick when she sleeps over with her grandparents.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,195,213 books! | Top bar: Always visible