Chase. by Dean R. Koontz

Chase. (edition 1997)

by Dean R. Koontz, Dean R. Koontz (Author)

Member:Benja06
Title:Chase.
Authors:Dean R. Koontz
Other authors:Dean R. Koontz (Author)
Info:Droemer Knaur (1997), Edition: 1989. Neuaufl., Broschiert, 270 pages
Collections:Your library, Regal 1-2.4

Chase by Dean Koontz

Recently added byprivate library, dm13, millerca, kaalalexanderrosser, dustinchristian

I listened to this in the car and while raking leaves, and was surprised at how short it was. I've previously mentioned my love/hate relationship with Koontz, and I think I can place this one on the "like" side of the equation. I wasn't expecting the story to resolve so quickly ... I expected Chase to play with the killer a while after he found him. Overall, a mildly entertaining read (listen?). ( )
  miyurose | Dec 13, 2008 |
Different from most Koontz's books, as it doesn't deal with anything from the supernatural, all is real, it could happen to anyone.
Ben Chase is a Vietnam hero in everybody's opinion except his own. Onde day he accidently prevents a murder, and the killer then decides to get revenge on him. As no one believes that the killer is now chasing Chase (:op), he has to do it all by himself. A book that show us a little of what can be good in people, the difficult decisions we sometimes have to make and how to live with them, and the evil in this world.
I liked Ben a lot, even though he seemed much older to me than his 24 years. And is there really people like Glenda? I hope so...

A very quick read, in 2 days, in my work trip to Barcelona. ( )
1 vote Fantasma | Sep 8, 2006 |

Horror fiction. Ben Chase is a war hero with bitter memories. Vietnam left him with a hard drinking habit, a mental breakdown - and massive guilt. So 7who will believe him when he swears a psychopath is out to get him? When society is sick, the mad are sane - and persecution is a killer's game.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,528,704 books! | Top bar: Always visible