Tritcheon Hash by Sue Lange

Tritcheon Hash (original 2003; edition 2011)

by Sue Lange

Tritcheon Hash is a test pilot in the year 3011. She's got it all: brains, guts, and a fast jet. But can she survive a mission to planet Earth?
Member:paulmorriss
Title:Tritcheon Hash
Authors:Sue Lange
Info:Book View Cafe (2011), Edition: 2, Kindle Edition
Collections:Ebooks
Rating:***1/2
Tags:ebook sf

Tritcheon Hash by Sue Lange (2003)

Plot:
Tritcheon Hash lives on the planet of Coney Island. Coney Island is home to only women: after all the male violence on Earth, the women just up and left. Now men and women only see each other once a year at the sperm against male babies exchange. Things have been going smoothly for a while and talk of reunification have been stirring. But since Earth is covered in a cloud of pollution, making satellite observation impossible, Coney Island needs to send a spy there in person to see if the men are ready again. The chosen spy is Tritcheon who leaves her wife and kids behind to take on the mission - which reconnects her to her own past.

I think that Tritcheon Hash thinks that it's making some kind of feminist point but that point completely backfires. And narratively it didn't blow me away, either.

Read more on my blog: https://kalafudra.com/2018/09/21/tritcheon-hash-sue-lange/ ( )
  kalafudra | Jun 10, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I tried on numerous occasions to read through this book but there was no hook at all and I never could get beyond page 50. ( )
  msstephaniebuck | Mar 20, 2013 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I have been reading this on and off for quite a while. The concept of having men and women living on different planets was good. I really couldn’t get into this book. I assume it was supposed to be funny. Not really SciFi. Unfortunately not a book I can really say anything else positive about. ( )
  AMAMUR | Jan 8, 2013 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I can't say that I enjoyed the book. sorry. ( )
  lorespar | Oct 28, 2012 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I love science fiction but am sad to say that I lost interest in the characters very early on in the book so failed to read it too the end. ( )
  APMum | Aug 7, 2012 |

Above Average Pilot |
Chosen for Secret Mission |
Men, Women Together? |
(TheDivineOomba)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Sue Lange's book Tritcheon Hash was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Sue Lange is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,836,642 books! | Top bar: Always visible