My Backyard Garden by Carol Lerner

My Backyard Garden

by Carol Lerner

283580,554 (4)None

This book is a very good beginning book for children to read such things as recipe books and informational texts.
I enjoy how descriptive the book is and I enjoy how it allows children to see and understand how the process of having your own garden goes. ( )
  lpittman | Apr 25, 2017 |
As this children's non-fiction book makes clear, it's not all that hard to have a vegetable garden in your yard. Everything you need is here, in less than 50 pp. Plus, it's pretty. Give this book to your 10 year-old for Christmas so s/he can read it carefully and be ready to start the seedlings at the right time for your part of the US. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 5, 2016 |
Growing a garden is not as simple as it may seem. There are many components to consider when you are thinking about growing a garden. As I read this book I learned tons of new information about growing a garden. First you have to decide what kind of garden you want to grow, then you have to consider factors such as the sunlight,soil and intruders. I love gardening and I thought this book was an excellent way of becoming more knowledgeable on the subject. ( )
  ccbell | Nov 17, 2012 |

This easy-to-follow, fully illustrated handb ook aims to help youngsters enjoy the pleasures of gardening , whether they have a green thumb or not. '

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:17 -0400)

Explains how to start your own vegetable garden and how to cope with common problems, describing the round of activities from month to month throughout the year.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,471,605 books! | Top bar: Always visible