dismiss

How to see by Thích Nhất Hạnh

How to see (edition 2019)

by Thích Nhất Hạnh

13None1,147,397 (5)None
How can we let go of illusion and see ourselves as we really are? Profound and always approachable, Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh teaches us the art of looking deeply-in to our knee-jerk assumptions and runaway thoughts-so we can recognize the true meaning and essence of our lives. The Mindfulness Essentials series is a back-to-basics collection from world-renowned Zen master Thich Nhath Hanh that introduces everyone to the essentials of mindfulness practice. In this seventh pocket-sized How To book, Thich Nhat Hanh teases apart the act of seeing-both inside and outside of ourselves, and points the way to developing true clarity in our lives. Written with his signature warmth, these pithy meditations are accompanied by playful sumi-ink drawings by California artist Jason DeAntonis.… (more)
Member:jpmuzzall

No reviews

Thich Nhat Hanhprimary authorall editionscalculated
DeAntonis, JasonIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,652,024 books! | Top bar: Always visible