Laughing in the Dark by Susan Swartz

Laughing in the Dark (edition 2019)

by Susan Swartz (Author)

Info:Open Books (2019), 195 pages
Rating:*****

Laughing in the Dark by Susan Swartz

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I thought this book was pretty good. It was about three long time friends in their 60s. Each was working through the good and bad in their lives, such as cheating husbands, illness, and finding love again. While i thought it needed more depth at some moments while reading, overall was good. I am looking forward to reading more books by this author ( )
  middleman66 | Oct 15, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The tale of three best friends dealing with aging, choices and meeting new people. Some folks might find the subject a bit on the dark or depressing side.

I received this book for free in return for an honest review. ( )
  Lytes2C | Sep 30, 2019 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I got this book as an Early Reviewer and the timing was serendipitous. I started it just as I was heading off on vacation with my mom and sisters to the California wine country. The setting was perfect for the story which is about three long time friends, (now in their 60s) working through their lives. One is single, two married. They work through cheating husbands, illness, and finding love again. I couldn't put this book down and am looking forward to more by this author. ( )
  riversong | Sep 16, 2019 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Susan Swartz's book Laughing in the Dark is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,917,920 books! | Top bar: Always visible