Marvel Comics #1000 by Al Ewing

Marvel Comics #1000

by Al Ewing

821,582,618 (3.33)None

A mixed bag of one page stories by a variety of writers and artists, with each page highlighting 1 thing that happened in each year of Marvel's 80 year history. Like most of these anthology issues with so many writers and artists, some of the bits are better than others. The idea that there has been a common thread running thru the Marvel Universe since the first issue and is now coming to light is a cool idea, but does feel a little forced, as the idea of the Eternity Mask seems shoehorned into some aspects of the story, but I do think it's a clever idea and I'm interested to see how this will all play out in the grand scheme of things in the Marvel comic universe. ( )
  tapestry100 | Jan 6, 2020 |
This issue was a hot mess. The stories were mostly uninteresting, and I thought the main thread was hard to follow. I wish I had skipped this one altogether. ( )
  doyoudogear | Oct 11, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,626,494 books! | Top bar: Always visible