Adventures of Ideas by Alfred North…

Adventures of Ideas (original 1933; edition 1967)

by Alfred North Whitehead (Author)

History of the human race from the point of view of mankind's changing ideas--sociological, cosmological, philosophica.
Member:NathanielStoll
Title:Adventures of Ideas
Authors:Alfred North Whitehead (Author)
Info:The Free Press (1967), Edition: 1st Free Press Pbk. Ed, 320 pages
Tags:to-read

Adventures of Ideas by Alfred North Whitehead (1933)

Perhaps it is a flaw of character, but I have a need to finish the books I started. They may be boring, incomprehensible, stupid, but once started, they must be finished. It may take me a month or a year, but by God I will read it through! However, what if it turns out that the book is so bad I shouldn’t have started it in the first place? Write a damning review, of course.

http://lifeinsilico.wordpress.com/2008/01/21/adventures-of-ideas-by-alfred-north... ( )
  tfk | Jan 21, 2008 |
To Julia Isham Taylor and Henry Osborn Taylor to whose friendship I owe so many happy hours

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,488,791 books! | Top bar: Always visible