Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions…

Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson) (original 2007; edition 2007)

by Louise Rennison

Member:Lexie24
Title:Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson)
Authors:Louise Rennison
Info:HarperTeen (2007), Hardcover, 288 pages

Love Is a Many Trousered Thing by Louise Rennison (2007)

English (15)  Dutch (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (17)
There's probably not really anything new that I can say about this 8th installment in the Georgia Nicolson series. I've been carrying this one around with me for probably nearly a year, just reading bits & pieces on the rare occasion that I have down time when I'm on the road for work. You can easily stop & start with Georgia...that's how these books are. I had actually decided when starting this one that I'd probably stop reading the series after I finished it. But then I realized there are only two books left. And I must know if Georgia ends up with Dave the Laugh. So maybe I'll read them after all..... ( )
  indygo88 | Jan 15, 2014 |

October 20, 2009

Finally sat down and read this book, now that the series is complete... haha! It was v. v. cute and I lobed it vair mucho. I think Gee is really coming around to Dave the Laugh (Dave God???? p.208!!!)... I mean, SLOWLY... SO SO INCREDIBLY SLOWLY!!! (And she thinks Jas is slow? Look in the mirror, Gee!) But after professing that the Luuurve God was the best snogger ever (even better than the Sex God), when Rosie asked Georgia what the best snog she'd ever had was, she STILL preferred Dave the Laugh's lip nibbling!!!! I'm so excited to finish this series! It's going to be fabbity-fab-fab!! Now if only my Cowboy-a-gogo land library chums would stop being such daft swots, and get [b:Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?|5170850|Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 10)|Louise Rennison|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1245344060s/5170850.jpg|5237892] ready for moi to read, that would be très marvy, indeed!

July 2, 2008

Alright. I should probably actually read the whole thing, or I won't be able to follow the next book as well......... I hope the library has it!

UPDATE: Okay, I didn't read the whole thing. But I read the beginning and the end... (I was sitting in Borders, and I didn't want to be there all day. All I wanted to know what WHO GEORGIA WOULD PICK!!!) Now, I'm not sure what happened in the middle... but at the end, she was kissing Dave The Laugh, so I was very very ecstatic about that!! I LOVE DAVE THE LAUGH!!! YAY!!

July 3, 2007

WHO WILL GEORGIA PICK??? I'm voting for Dave The Laugh, of course. Forget Sex Gods 1 and 2... they suck. It's all about Dave The Laugh!!! ( )
  saraferrell | Apr 3, 2013 |
As usual Rennison has delivered a fun, light, easy read with tons of humor. I hope Georgia figures out eventually that Dave the Laugh is the one for her, but she is young with plenty of time to dither about and her journey towards a final boy decision and being a grown-up is a delight to follow until she gets there. ( )
  JenJ. | Mar 31, 2013 |
[b:Love is a Many Trousered Thing|112628|Love is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #8)|Louise Rennison|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1315207755s/112628.jpg|2238597] was definitely a bit all over the place in terms of quality compared to the other books in the series I've read but it was good enough over all. It started off quite slow and dragged at parts but it always redeemed itself. Georgia is as sarcastic, dramatic and witty as ever and made me laugh several times. Her narration is really unique and Georgia really started to grow and mature during this one. The ending was really nice and I'll definitely be reading more of these books. ( )
  nicola26 | Mar 30, 2013 |
Funny! ( )
  boppisces | Oct 9, 2011 |
Luuurve is a Many Trousered Thing (UK title) / Love is a Many Trousered Thing (US title)

After queuing up at the cakeshop of luuurve for ages, I have accidentally bought two cakes.

And I am sitting in a bush.

Georgia thought her heartbreak-osity troubles were over when Masimo announced that he wanted to be her one and only. But just as she hits Swoon City, Robbie, the original Sex God, shows up. How in the world has Georgia accidentally acquired two Sex Gods?

Before Georgia can decide what to do next, she must figure out what Robbie's intentions are—and if his sudden re-appearance changes her mind about Masimo. And as much as she wants to turn to Dave the Laugh for help, he's another romantic thorn (and prospective snoggee) in her side. Will Georgia ever get off the rack of love once and for all?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:21:05 -0400)

In a series of diary entries, British teenager Georgia Nicolson describes her continuing romantic woes as she is pushed toward a decision about the three boys in her life.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,628,151 books! | Top bar: Always visible