Book by Book: Ephesians, Study Guide

by --

3None3,362,713NoneNone
The book of Ephesians is the most thorough and wide-ranging account of what it means to be the Church, in the New Testament. Ephesus was a city full of spiritual darkness and occult power. The Church was the oasis of sanity in that pagan chaos and confusion, the place where the truth of Jesus was lived and taught. The Church caused a profound social revolution. Paul's letter to the Ephesians will take us down into the heart of our lives together in the local church. The six sessions in this study cover the six chapters of Ephesians using 15 minute video segments.… (more)
Recently added bylhsoftware, RamziAdcock, conroyt2

No tags

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,131,212 books! | Top bar: Always visible