Springback (Ring of Time) by Jana Miller

Springback (Ring of Time) (edition 2019)

by Jana Miller (Author)

115,755,882 (4)None
Member:Suzie27
Title:Springback (Ring of Time)
Authors:Jana Miller (Author)
Info:Independently published (2019), 323 pages

Springback (Ring of Time) by Jana Miller

Recently added bySuzie27

No tags.

If you could rewind time to fix a wrong, would you do it? How often would you rewind?

Since she was nine, Chloe’s been able to do exactly that, yet she’s never been able to correct the one thing she most desires changed. And now, there’s something happening with the strands of time, making rewinding more painful and difficult than normal.

Jana Miller takes readers on a time-altering adventure. At times I was just as confused as the characters with the inner workings of the time continuum, but the device works well for this particular story.

I found myself rooting for team Chloe as more about her family’s history, time strands, and the ring of time are revealed.

Springback is an engaging and unique YA read that’s entertaining as well as imaginative. It’s not time travel, but it definitely made me think about all the after effects of altering time.

Disclosure statement:
I receive complimentary books from publishers, publicists, and/or authors, including NetGalley. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. ( )
  Suzie27 | Dec 2, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,188,825 books! | Top bar: Always visible