No Longer A Stranger: A Christian Romantic…

by Chloe Flanagan (Author)

115,755,882 (4)None
Member:Suzie27
Title:No Longer A Stranger: A Christian Romantic Suspense Novel (An Offer of Grace)
Authors:Chloe Flanagan (Author)
Info:Independently published (2019), 254 pages

No Longer A Stranger: A Christian Romantic Suspense Novel (An Offer of Grace) by Chloe Flanagan

Recently added bySuzie27

No tags.

While I figured out who was behind the blackmail in No Longer a Stranger, it was Sloan and EJ’s backstories and chemistry that kept me reading the book. Chloe Flanagan reveals bits and pieces of the main characters’ histories while moving the plat along with the investigation Sloan is conducting.

With strong faith content, relatable characters, and questions surrounding motive, this book is a fast and entertaining read.

Disclosure statement:
I receive complimentary books from publishers, publicists, and/or authors, including NetGalley. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. ( )
  Suzie27 | Dec 2, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,189,408 books! | Top bar: Always visible