Isaiah's Legacy: A Novel of Prophets…

Isaiah's Legacy: A Novel of Prophets and Kings

by Mesu Andrews

213,865,652 (5)None
Recently added byEarlyReviewers, grammy57

No tags.

I have enjoyed every book that I've read by Mesu Andrews and this is no exception. At first, I was not sure I was going to like the book but after just a few pages, I could barely put it down. It draws you into the Biblical times of the reign of King Manassah. The main characters were very well developed and felt like people you might actually know.
The story flowed very well and covered a lot of history. Even with all the historical facts in the story, it did not feel like a history lesson, it made for a very interesting look at the era. But, even though it wasn't a lesson if you didn't learn something you were just skim-reading. The scenes unfolded in a very vivid way most of the time.
The editing was well done also. Poor editing can ruin an otherwise great book. I only remember two very small errors that did not detract at all.
I enjoyed the book which I received through Netgalley. I am not required to give any review at all, especially not a good review. This review is freely given and my own opinion. I give the book a 5 out of 5-star rating. I would recommend this book to my friends. I read an ARC ebook. ( )
  grammy57 | Oct 31, 2019 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Mesu Andrews's book Isaiah's Legacy is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 139,477,500 books! | Top bar: Always visible