Fearless by Jack Campbell

Fearless

by Jack Campbell

Series: The Lost Fleet (2), Admiral John Geary (2)

The second start on tbis book for me, it came out well...despite the idea that it had no beginning and no end. Its a tweener. Our hero leads the fleet to the ends of enemy space, victory after victory and after deceit from subordinates. Makes one wonder if the book series will ever complete. ( )
  buffalogr | Jan 3, 2019 |
Docking a star for the obligatory romantic interest and how it's handled. ( )
  natcontrary | May 21, 2018 |
An entertaining re-read. I am going to continue re-reading this series. ( )
  ConalO | Apr 23, 2018 |
I found “Fearless” (book 2 of The Lost Fleet) to be a better space opera story than the first one. Here we have Captain Geary starting to get over the issues associated with his return to life after a century of cold sleep. He becomes better at making the fleet work together. After rescuing some POWs from an enemy planet a mutiny occurs when the highest ranking officer of the rescued convince forty ships of the fleet to leave in a more direct route to their homes. ( )
  John_T_Stewart | Mar 25, 2018 |
Awesome space battles against huge odds. ( )
  libgirl69 | Jan 14, 2018 |

Jack Campbellprimary authorall editionscalculated
Fiore, AnnetteCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rosvall, MattiTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rummel, ChristianNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Turner, PatrickCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Stanley Schmidt, a great editor, a great writer, and a very decent human being. Thanks for helping so many writers, including myself, become better at our work. And I have no doubt that despite this dedication, Stan will continue rejecting anything that I send him that doesn't meet his standards.
For S., as always.
Ships appeared against the black of space, squadrons of destroyers and light cruisers flashing into existence, followed by groups of heavy cruisers, then the divisions of battle cruisers and battleships, massive platforms for the deadliest weapons mankind had been able to create.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441014763, Mass Market Paperback)

Captain John "Black Jack" Geary tries a desperate gamble to lead the Alliance Fleet home-through enemy-occupied space-only to lose half the Fleet to an unexpected mutiny.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:38 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,687,214 books! | Top bar: Always visible