Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Two (Love by Numbers #7)

by E.S. Carter

313,248,557 (5)None
Recently added bymoxamoll, karenhulseman

I fell in love with Flynn and Iz in One. Their love story was a bit unexpected and wonderful all at the same time. So where is the author going to continue to take us in their journey? It's heartbreaking and wonderful at the same time.

Now the couple is tested for other reasons. As the reader we see their bonds of family tighten as their circle is tested in ways no one expected. Add in the unexpected pressures of celebrity, not everything seems as it is. But our heroes Flynn and Iz come out the better of it.

Once again ES Carter weaves her magic. Her storytelling is engaging - something that you can't put down and savor the words as your eyes cross the page. Two is a perfect continuation of not only Flynn and Iz about the entire Fox clan. I'm anxiously awaiting what is in store for the next story. ( )
  karenhulseman | Dec 3, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,736,328 books! | Top bar: Always visible