Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Southern Gentleman (Charleston Heat, #3)

by Jessica Peterson

214,165,359 (5)None
Recently added byHexkelly, MagicalRi

No tags

One of my favorites of 2019

I didn't think it was possible to love this author or series more than I already did. I was wrong. This book hit me in all the feels. The humor, the candidness about the reality of pregnancy, the chemistry, the fears/hopes, and southern charm had me sucked in. I swooned, I laughed,and I rejoiced watching this unlikely couple succeed.

I love how the author incorporated romance books into life lessons and making it more than okay to fall in love and also read romance. The bonus scenes from Oliva's (previous character) fictional historical romance was an added bonus.

I highly recommend this book and series to everyone. This was hands down my favorite so far. I cannot wait to see what is in store for the next book. ( )
  MagicalRi | Dec 22, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,572,489 books! | Top bar: Always visible