Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Preyfinders (Preyfinders, #1-3)

116,173,537 (5)None
Recently added byMagicalRi

No tags

Combining all my reviews from the separate books into the boxset.

Precious Sacrifice (Preyfinders #1)

4.25 stars

I am beginning to think that there isn't anything that Cari cannot write. It has only been recently that I discovered I really like this sci-fi genre of alien abduction type of romance. I am looking forward to the next in the series.

Intimidators (Preyfinders #2)

4.5 stars

This series just keeps getting better and better. I love that Cari does such a believable job in describing things that are not "earthly" which in turn enhances the story. I love that this series introduces characters from the other stories as well. Loved Willow and Stom.

Looking forward to reading about Talia and Brask. I would also like more on Ally.

Defiler(Preyfinders #3)

5 stars

This series was amazing and this conclusion was the stuff that all series Enders should strive for. It was the culmination of the entire storyline. All the previous questions were answered. The fight was fought. Every character had a specific role and we got to see how they played into the fight. A fight that couldn't have been fought without the talents of each of them.

Jadd and Brittany. Willow and Stom. Ally and Rimmil. Talia, Brask, and D (I couldn't spell his name if I tried). Out of all the characters, The mighty threesome was my favorite. Holy hot scenes that could melt my kindle. Good lord. I was fanning myself. I loved their banter with each other.

I am sad to see this series end. Time to find the next Cari book. I'm addicted ( )
  MagicalRi | Dec 22, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,604,941 books! | Top bar: Always visible