Vous êtes tous mes…

Vous êtes tous mes préférés (edition 2005)

by Sam McBratney, Anita Jeram, Claude Lager

Member:jadestar
Title:Vous êtes tous mes préférés
Authors:Sam McBratney
Other authors:Anita Jeram, Claude Lager
Info:

You're All My Favorites by Sam McBratney

This books talks about how the parents love all their baby bears just the same. The parents said that all the baby bears are all the best. They are perfect in their own ways.
  kristynzonsius | Nov 11, 2013 |
I found this book to be very simple but very powerful. There are three baby bears that are referred to as the most wonderful baby bears in the whole wide world but by being told so they began to wonder what if one was better than the other. These are all questions that siblings have wondered. My sister is only 16 months older than me and I know we always used to fight over who mom's favorite was. This book is a fantastic gateway to talk about this topic. I mentioned earlier that I loved how simple this book was and that goes for the illustrations. Each bear is just a little different but that changes everything in the world for them. One of the bears mentioned that 'I'm only the littlest, everybody is bigger than me!' and he worried that that may be the reason why he wouldn't be the favorite. I can see this being a very important and special nighttime book to young readers. ( )
  Kbenis1 | Oct 4, 2013 |
  BRCSBooks | Nov 25, 2011 |
This is a great book that shows the love of parents to their children. The great thing about children is that they are all different in their own special way. This would be a great book to share with any child that may have siblings just so they know that they are just as special as their other siblings. ( )
  kzrobin | Nov 22, 2011 |
This McBratney story focuses on three bear siblings who wonder who their mama and papa bear favor the most. They are all different, but their difference don't matter to their parents, as they are all their favorites. A great story to read to young children with siblings. ( )
  DayehSensei | Jun 9, 2011 |
For all my favourites: Sam and Daniel and Jack and Adam and Ella - S. McB For Joe, Danny and Kitty - A.J
Once upon a time there was a mother bear, a father bear and three baby bears.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 076362442X, Hardcover)

Mommy and Daddy Bear convince three worried cubs that there's plenty of love to go around in this comforting new tale from the incomparable team of Sam McBratney and Anita Jeram.

So that night the three baby bears asked their Daddy Bear,
"Which one of us do you like the most?
Who is your favorite?
We can't all be the best."

Every night, while tucking in their three cubs, Mommy and Daddy Bear tell them they're the most wonderful baby bears in the whole wide world. But one day the three little bears start to wonder: How do Mommy and Daddy know this is true? And even more worrisome to each sibling: What if my parents like my brother or sister better than me? From the team who brought us the beloved Big and Little Nutbrown Hare comes
a tale that answers a timeless question with the ultimate reassurance — and offers the perfect way for parents to remind their own little cubs how very much each one is loved.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:06:34 -0400)

Three much-loved baby bears begin to wonder if their parents have a favorite.

Candlewick Press

Four editions of this book were published by Candlewick Press.

Editions: 076362442X, 0763636851, 076364045X, 0763642975

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,749,256 books! | Top bar: Always visible