The Will to Love by Lindsay McKenna
When Lieutenant Quinn Grayson reached the earthquake-ravaged L.A. Basin, he discovered devastation. But when he looked into survivor Kerry Chelton's eyes, he saw hope. She had single-handedly kept her community going--until Quinn arrived. Now the weary beauty could share her load with Quinn.

I have to admit, I do love a romance book every now and then...and I rather enjoyed this one.
I found it refreshing at how different it was- it kept me interested and I really loved the characters (especially Quinn). ( )
  TurningThePages | Aug 27, 2009 |

Hope Revived as Top Marine Team Reports to the Rescue Scene --- When Lieutenant Quinn Grayson reached the earthquake-ravaged L.A. Basin, he discovered devastation. But when he looked into survivor Kerry Chelton's eyes, he saw hope. For the spirited deputy sheriff had single-handedly kept her community going — until Quinn and his dream team arrived. Now the weary beauty could share her load with Quinn. For the brave marine filled her with a new will to live. And once in his arms, she dreamed this brooding soldier would discover the will to love!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,201,015 books! | Top bar: Always visible