Reinvent: Start Fresh and Love Life!

by Beth Jones

116,292,978 (5)None
Recently added byEmilyPotter

No tags

There are so many personal development books out there, but be assured "Reinvent" holds its own! Jones is a new author to me, but has practical ideas to help the reader assess, readjust and reinvent the way we live, work and minister throughout our lives.

Jones shares her personal story, as well as others' stories of how they managed to reinvent themselves and their outlook. Practical advice, useful suggestions and easily implemented strategies are found within these pages. Scriptural insights abound, encouraging the reader to look at challenges as something to learn from, not something to be afraid of. We've all experienced seasons of trial and error--and God can use it all!

The overall theme of this book is hopeful, funny and honest. If we can't learn from our mistakes or challenges, how can we grow? Let's stop being afraid of the worst that could happen and be excited for the possibilities!

I was an early reader, thanks to the publishers. All opinions are my own. ( )
  EmilyPotter | May 6, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,602,784 books! | Top bar: Always visible