Love Your Body by Louise L. Hay

Love Your Body

by Louise L. Hay

291378,207 (1)None

"...If you are a person who affirmations work for, or you would like to give something like this a try, I would suggest looking at the book in an actual bookstore before buying it, rather than getting it online like I did. The affirmations in this book all felt so corny and disingenuous to me, and each one was almost exactly the same. She could have written just one affirmation, and rather than specifying the body part, you'd just fill in the blank with whatever. Maybe other people don't think of these ones the same way I do, but if I had read through some of them first, I wouldn't have bothered purchasing this book since it was really not for me."

For full review, please visit me at Here Be Bookwyrms on Blogger!

http://herebebookwyrms.blogspot.com/2011/12/love-your-body.html ( )
  here.be.bookwyrms | Dec 3, 2011 |

Louise L. Hay's Love Your Body (formerly I Love My Body) includes 51 positive affirmation treatments designed to help you create a positive, beautiful, healthy, and happy body. If you are challenged by a particular part of your body, use the corresponding affirmation daily until you realize positive results.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:12 -0400)

Louise L. Hay brings you 54 affirmation treatments designed to help you create a beautiful, healthy, happy body. If you are challenged by a particular part of your body, use the appropriate affirmations daily until you achieve positive results.

3 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 1561706027, 140193742X, 140193840X

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,362,539 books! | Top bar: Always visible