My Book of Bible Stories by The Watchtower…

My Book of Bible Stories

by The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

tarting at the literal beginning, My Book of Bible Stories introduces children to the overall structure of the bible. Using beautiful illustrations and well written stories, parents can begin to read this book to their children without them getting tired of listening. As a young reader progresses, this book can become one of the first books in their own library. This book is presented in chronological order and gives the true “moral of the story.” This book is available in over 100 languages from JW.ORG.

I grew up with this book and fondly remember my father reading it to me. I now have the same joy of reading this to my son. I felt safe, protected and loved when I was young and I have always loved reading because of the legacy of my father. I want to inculcate the same love of reading and a love for this book in my own son. My son can already tell me the basic narrative of some stories, even at 18 months.

This book can be used to finish up a long day of learning with a final, enjoyable lesson that doesn't seem like work, it is a pleasure to listen and learn with this book. This book can be used to teach traditional values and a basic understanding of one of the greatest works of western literature, the bible. The illustrations can be used to begin conversations about God, how the earth was formed and the concept of good and bad. Overall I believe that without this book, no library would be complete. ( )
  jpmccasland | Feb 10, 2011 |
Book Description: Brooklyn, NY: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, 1978. Hard Cover Not Xlibrary. Very Good/No Jacket Not large Print. Stated First Edition. Minimal shelf wear, inside pages clean and bright.

This is 1978 First edition of the Watchtower edition. this edition was limited to 200,000 copies.
  Czrbr | Jun 7, 2010 |
A good child's version of the Bible. Ages 9-12. ( )
  Cam98 | Jul 14, 2009 |
my dad read this to me as a child, it's 1 of my fondest memories.i recently found i am to be a dad soon. i ordered this book for my son from this site lol, i love this site.... ( )
  musiciansfriend | Nov 14, 2007 |
Had this book since I was a little girl.
  domnitjen | Apr 12, 2007 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,475,687 books! | Top bar: Always visible