Symbols Of Love by Richard Peacock

Symbols Of Love

by Richard Peacock

222,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byrichardpeacock

“Symbols Of Love” (THIRD EDITION PAPERBACK/WITH FULL COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY) A collection of poems & song lyrics by "America's Modern Day Poet" Richard Peacock. These collective works have been inspired by many of the author's own life experiences. He touches upon a vast landscape of emotions & life lessons. Be forewarned, these poems & lyrics run deep & will provoke the reader to question his or her own life, loves, spirituality & political views. These astonishing works have been placed along side a stunning backdrop of seductive imagery! The cover adorns the beautiful "Irish symbol Of love". This "Claddagh" was designed by a wonderful artist from Gabriola Island in British Columbia, Canada, check out their web site at: www.earthsongtiles.com One reader wrote – “Beautiful. I can feel the emotion. Intense!” Another reader wrote – “Richard, your mind is just amazing!” Another wrote – “Your words are inspiring. I love to write, but I’m still a little green. You have a gift!” ( )
  richardpeacock | Feb 17, 2007 |
Order your copy now! www.amazon.com www.lulu.com/richardpeacock

richardpeacock | Feb 17, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,312,998 books! | Top bar: Always visible