Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Creative Arts Marketing, Second Edition
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0750657375, Paperback)As a comprehensive overview of all aspects of marketing in the sector, Creative Arts Marketing remains unrivalled, and in addition this edition gives new coverage of-
* Current knowledge and best practice about marketing and advertising through new media
* The impact of Relationship Marketing techniques
* A wholly revised and enhanced set of cases
* Entirely revised and updated data on the arts 'industry'
Creative Arts Marketing reflects the diversity of the arts world in its wide ranging analysis of how different marketing techniques have worked for a diverse range of arts organizations. As such it is an invaluable text for both students and arts managers
* A revised and completely updated new edition of a highly successful specialist marketing title.
* Practical integration of theory and marketing best practice for the arts sector.
* Packed with new and updated examples, cases and vignettes.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:20 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.