Irresistible Forces by Candace Irvin

Irresistible Forces

by Candace Irvin

14None683,257 (4)None

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373273401, Mass Market Paperback)

It was the letter she never got:

14 Nov '92
Dear Samantha,

Since you've refused my calls, please accept this letter. Honey, I'm sorry I came down on you. You're right, I can be overbearing. It's just...you're so damned trusting. It's one of the reasons I love you, yes. But, sweetheart, I've seen things--life--and I'm not just talking about the war. There's so much I want to spare you; mistakes and pain I'd give anything to help you avoid. But you're right, it is your life. I don't want to live it for you. I want to live it with you. I know there's a balance. Help me find it, Sam. Help me find my way back to us. The Air Force can't do anything about my orders, I tried. I'm stuck in Alaska for the next year. Please accept this ticket and visit so we can talk. I'll be waiting. For as long as it takes.

Lost without you,
Griff

She hadn't seen him in eleven years, but U.S. Air Force Captain Samantha Hall would never forget the man she'd loved...and lost. When her plane crashed in enemy territory and he came to her rescue, Sam was painfully reminded of the future they'd dreamed of sharing.

Air Force Colonel Griff Towers couldn't believe Samantha was back in his arms, even if it was just his mission. She felt so right. Griff knew he had to get to the bottom of what--or who-- brought that plane down...because Griff has no intention of losing Sam again.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:29 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,366,005 books! | Top bar: Always visible