Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats--A Year of…

Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats--A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners

by Rachael Ray

Recently added bymillermom66, tishmarie33, private library, libra79, mcvillelibrary

i can always find something yummy in here! ( )
  pam.enser | Apr 1, 2013 |
365 recipes from Rachael Ray's show, 30-minute Meals. She starts with some basic recipes and then changes some ingredients, adds or omits others to make a new meal. She inserts a few tidbits about special changes. ( )
  Ellens_ESO | Jan 22, 2012 |
Rachel Ray's recipes are often quite good, if you have realistic expectations of how long they will take. I found with the recipes in this book that though they all claim to take 30 minutes to cook (or sometimes less), and while I fully believe that Rachel Ray can cook them in that amount of time, ma lesser-skilled cook such as myself will often take forty-five minutes to an hour to finish one of the dishes.

With that established, I have enjoyed every recipe that I've cooked from the book so far, and I've learned a few new food combinations to use in other cooking as well. This is a valuable addition to our kitchen. ( )
1 vote rainbowdarling | Apr 10, 2009 |
Best Rachael Ray yet, faint praise.
For Neil Diamond: Tangy Cherry Chicken, recipe 284, really enjoyed, yummo, a bit sweet.
Mediterranean Chicken and Saffron Couscous, recipe 337, ok, easy to do, 1 out of 5 better than ok. ( )
  DromJohn | Feb 28, 2009 |
Lots of different recipes, including an excellent section on different ways to cook chicken! We're always looking for new chicken recipes, right? I've tried a few, including the chicken with mustard sauce, and they turned out great. Not sure that they actually took me just 30 minutes, but that's more than likely my fault -- not Rachael's! :) I'm definitely still learning my way around the kitchen.
I blogged about trying one of her recipes here, if you're interested:
http://writemeg.wordpress.com/2008/10/01/beginners-cooking-with-meg-mustard-chic... ( )
  writemeg | Oct 6, 2008 |
For the two hungriest girls I've ever known - Boo and Isaboo
I don't know what my total lifetime limit is for new recipes, but 365 is definitely this cook's limit for one book.

A selection of easy-to-prepare entrees and variations from the star of the Food Network's 30-Minute Meals is accompanied by an assortment of side dishes to provide a new and different meal for every day of the year. Even your favorite dinner can lose its appeal when it's in constant rotation, so mix it up! With her largest collection of recipes yet, Food Network's indefatigable cook Rachael Ray guarantees you'll be able to put something fresh and exciting on your dinner table every night for a full year, without a single repeat! Based on the original 30-Minute Meal cooking classes that started it all, these recipes prove that you don't have to reinvent the wheel every night. Rachael offers dozens of recipes that, once mastered, can become entirely new dishes with just a few ingredient swaps. Learn how to make a Southwestern Pasta Bake and you'll be able to make a Smoky Chipotle Chili Con Queso Mac the next time. Try your hand at Spring Chicken with Leeks and Peas and you're all set to turn out a rib-sticking Rice and Chicken Stoup that looks and tastes like an entirely different dish. As a best-selling cookbook author and host of three top-rated Food Network shows, Rachael Ray believes that both cooking and eating should be fun. Drawing from her own favorite dishes as well as those of her family, friends, and celebrities, she covers the flavor spectrum from Asian to Italian and dozens of delicious stops in between. Best of all, these flavor-packed dishes will satisfy your every craving and renew your taste for cooking. With so many delicious entrees to choose from you'll never have an excuse for being in a cooking rut again. How about a brand-new 30-minute dinner every night for an entire year? Tired of making the same old same old, week after week after week? With Rachael's most varied and comprehensive collection of 30-minute recipes ever, you'll have everyone at your table saying "Yummo!" all year long. It's amazing what a half hour can do for your taste buds, 365 days a year!… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,112,994 books! | Top bar: Always visible