Hannon: Police Horse by Jack Demuth

Hannon: Police Horse

by Jack Demuth, Patricia Demuth

711,138,814 (2)None

This is a true story about a police horse and the day to day life on patrol. It is divided into chapters covering the horses details, home life,life on the job. This book has actual black and white photos in it of the real Hannah with the patrol officer. It has photos throughout the book that detail the story.

I was surprised to be the first person to review this book. I love horses and thought this book was great as a kid, though my copy is showing it's age. I let other kids read it and they have always enjoyed the story.

In a classroom, I would incorporate this book during a lesson on careers. many kids may not realize there are patrol horse or have ever seen one. It would be great if we could see one up close for a class field trip. ( )
  krystyne1973 | Apr 17, 2011 |

Demuth, Jackprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Demuth, Patriciamain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,366,043 books! | Top bar: Always visible