The Name of the Game by Willa Okati

The Name of the Game

by Willa Okati

2010 (1) best friends (1) contemporary (3) cops (4) DONE (1) drama (1) ebook (7) explicit (1) fictionwise (1) first-time (1) gay (4) gay literature (1) gay romance (4) glbt (2) in print (1) m-m (11) m-m-romance (3) own (1) owned (2) paperback (1) print (1) read (2) reread (1) romance (5) roommates (1) sexuality (1) slash (1) to-read (2) Top Shelf (1) Torquere Press (3)

I thought I couldn't never find a Willa Okati's novel I can love much than In the Strangest Places... and now I have found The Name of the Game. It's an hard fight. Clay is an old type guy who believe in love and forever. He is a very good guy, maybe average type: so at thirty years old he is still alone... and maybe he is still alone because he is in love with his roommate, Seth, unfotunately a straight guy. But then Seth asks Clay to help him to break with his girlfriend, and what better than let her believe Seth is gay and Clay is his new lover? But Seth start wondering how it will be stay with Clay for real... I love M/M romance and I love the sex scenes: this is one of the reasons I find In the Strangest Places so beautiful. In this last book instead we have less sex and more feeling. It is the story of the journey of Clay to searching the true love and of Seth to discover what true love is. Seth first fall in love with Clay and then want to make sex with him: what romantic! This is a very refreshng reading that will awaken your romantic side. And I hope that Willa will deliver to us also the stories of Anthony, Michael (wow! a collar?), Adam, Jefferson and Taylor: Willa, you make me reconsider the speed dating thing...

elisa.rolle | Oct 9, 2008 |

Seth's a gorgeous hunk of a cop, but off-limits to his roommate Clay, who's desperately trying to find a way to stop thinking about a man who's straight. Seth's also dating Sophie, the bitchy, possessive, girlfriend from hell, so it's a moot point as far as Clay is concerned.
Seth is a good guy, a clean cop and a good friend. But when it comes to the girlfriend, he's not sure how to get her out of the picture. When Seth decides to dump Sophie by pretending to be gay, it's Clay he turns to for help in his game of deception. He's seen the way Clay looks at him, even though they've never made a big deal out of it. Surely Clay will help.
Clay's been alone a good while, but with his friend Anthony pushing him into playing the dating game and helping Seth, Clay's relationship options suddenly go from zero to a full hand.
There's still only one man for Clay, and as Seth begins to discover just wht it's like walking the other side of the line, the two men start to break all the rules.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,308,843 books! | Top bar: Always visible