Perfect by Sara Shepard

This series is pretty consistent -- I don't have much to say about this book that wouldn't be a repeat of the first two reviews. Except that finally there is a suggestion of some sort of real (i.e. legal) consequences for a high-school teacher sleeping with his underage student, but don't worry, those consequences are quickly and easily dealt with -- after all, no one wants to press charges because of all the bad publicity that would result!

I am constantly making fun of this book in my head, but maybe it's because of that that I'm enjoying it so much. And in all seriousness, I *am* enjoying it, despite my better judgment. ( )
  BraveNewBks | Mar 10, 2016 |
  RenaeMcBrian | Jan 31, 2016 |
It is still really hard for me to review these books as while I'm reading them I am still comparing the books to the TV series. The writing still is fairly simple for what I'm used to, but as a teen novel is is good. I'm quite surprised by how much was changed or omited from the TV series, but that's what usually happens. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
Look and you will find it--what is unsought will go undetected.--Sophocles
To ALI
Have you ever had a friend turn on you?
"Someone finalyl bought the DiLaurentises' old hose," Emily Field's mother said. It was Saturday afternoon and Mrs. Fields sat at the kitchen table, bifocals perched on her nose, calmly doing her bills.

In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.

Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.

Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:03 -0400)

After their missing friend's body is found and another of their friends commits suicide, four former best friends live in fear of their secrets being exposed by someone who is stalking them via their cell phones.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 0 books! | Top bar: Always visible