Perfect by Sara Shepard

RenaeMcBrian | Jan 31, 2016 |
It is still really hard for me to review these books as while I'm reading them I am still comparing the books to the TV series. The writing still is fairly simple for what I'm used to, but as a teen novel is is good. I'm quite surprised by how much was changed or omited from the TV series, but that's what usually happens. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
This is classic Y.A. fiction revolving around privileged teen-age girls. Petty rivalries and jealousies, pressure to excel (from parents), to fit in (from peers). Plus the added angst of having a secret that could destroy their lives and someone who knows the secret and threatens to tell. The four girls have no idea who knows and who they can trust, they don’t even trust each other.

"A" now shows he/she is not only a master manipulator that knows all their secrets, he/she will go to extreme levels to keep the four girls under her control. He/she will even kill to keep her identity hidden. ( )
  BellaFoxx | Feb 14, 2015 |
Look and you will find it--what is unsought will go undetected.--Sophocles
To ALI
Have you ever had a friend turn on you?
"Someone finalyl bought the DiLaurentises' old hose," Emily Field's mother said. It was Saturday afternoon and Mrs. Fields sat at the kitchen table, bifocals perched on her nose, calmly doing her bills.

In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.

Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.

Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:03 -0400)

After their missing friend's body is found and another of their friends commits suicide, four former best friends live in fear of their secrets being exposed by someone who is stalking them via their cell phones.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,037,842 books! | Top bar: Always visible