Perfect by Sara Shepard
1,119367,372 (3.95)10

4.5/5 Stars

Well, I can say that I enjoyed this one a bit more than I did the last two...

My suspicions rose again towards one of the four girls, but at the same time, I know that at any moment, it can change again...So, I won't get my hopes up with finding out who did what! Especially with other books being added to the series...Although I would love to find out who A is...but I know I may have a good little while before I can find that one out (and no one give spoilers please).

And of course, someone figures out who it is..so they think they have, well, actually a couple of people have their suspicions but only one person speaks a name...The other doesn't....

I had fun reading this book..And seeing that I am reading this during the Booktube-A-Thon this year, I kind of read through it in a couple of days so I can move on to other books (Took me two days because I was busy with appointments..but technically, I guess about a day and a half..yep, being technical here! lol)

But of course, this book has many details that aren't in the show and/or the show has totally changed. There are some things I wish were left in the show though, but I guess they do what they feel is best (to them anyway) to keep the show moving in a certain direction.

If you watch the shows but have yet to read the books...Don't go into it expecting exactness..(Is that even a word?!?! lol)...Just go into it to have fun and learn a little more than what the show won't give you...

Soon to be 16 books total and I'm just now finishing book 3....Sigh...This may take a while! (But hopefully I will get through them all) :-) ( )
  obridget2 | May 14, 2017 |
Loving this series. It really is a lot of fun. I am dying to know who A is though! I really like how each chapter is from a different person's point of view. It keeps it fast paced and interesting. Can't wait to read more. ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
This series is pretty consistent -- I don't have much to say about this book that wouldn't be a repeat of the first two reviews. Except that finally there is a suggestion of some sort of real (i.e. legal) consequences for a high-school teacher sleeping with his underage student, but don't worry, those consequences are quickly and easily dealt with -- after all, no one wants to press charges because of all the bad publicity that would result!

I am constantly making fun of this book in my head, but maybe it's because of that that I'm enjoying it so much. And in all seriousness, I *am* enjoying it, despite my better judgment. ( )
  BraveNewBks | Mar 10, 2016 |
I'm so confused right now! ( )
  RenaeMcBrian | Jan 31, 2016 |
I'm so confused right now! ( )
  RenaeMcBrian | Jan 31, 2016 |
Look and you will find it--what is unsought will go undetected.--Sophocles
To ALI
Have you ever had a friend turn on you?
"Someone finalyl bought the DiLaurentises' old hose," Emily Field's mother said. It was Saturday afternoon and Mrs. Fields sat at the kitchen table, bifocals perched on her nose, calmly doing her bills.

In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.

Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.

Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:03 -0400)

After their missing friend's body is found and another of their friends commits suicide, four former best friends live in fear of their secrets being exposed by someone who is stalking them via their cell phones.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,067,397 books! | Top bar: Always visible