The Mouse Island Marathon by Geronimo…

i like books about training and mice! this book was amazing! ( )
  snowbank247 | Dec 1, 2010 |
He was busy and he finds a paper and it says that Geronimo Stilton will you come to the marathon. Then Geronimo didn't know so he went there and he got so nervous and and in the marathon and some people pass him and he already got tired. ( )
  kosukes | Oct 1, 2010 |
Geronimo Stilton was running Mouse Island Marathon when he was stopping to help somebody.
  itaraszov | Oct 1, 2010 |
Geronimo stilton goes with Champ to Mouse Island in an airplane and is getting prepared for a marathon. Champ helps him get excercised. I the airplane he sees that there are some people jogging in the airplane to get excercised but he was happy he did it beneath, on the GROUND! ( )
  gvandevel | Sep 27, 2010 |
Geronimos run in the mouse island marathon turns out to be very eventful
  alexlea | Jul 13, 2009 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0439841216, Mass Market Paperback)

Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

I admit it. I'm not much of a muscle mouse. So when I accidentally got signed up for the Mouse Island Marathon, I was so shocked that I lost my squeak! Me, run a marathon? But my friends and family were determined to help me cross that finish line. Holey cheese, I was never going to make it!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:42 -0400)

Geronimo Stilton is entered in the Mouse Island Marathon by his friend Champ Strongpaws who then forces him to train for it.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,369,076 books! | Top bar: Always visible