The Story of Joshua by Patricia A. Pingry

The Story of Joshua

by Patricia A. Pingry

Series: Story of

111820,536NoneNone

This is a board book for younger children to help introduce the story of Joshua. Joshua was leading his people to another town and asked for Gods help. God told him he and his people had to march around the city of Jericho for 7 days. After being obedient Joshua and his people go the city.

I liked that the book shares the message of the Bible but in a way that young children would be able to understand. My 3 year old son loves them and knows the story of Joshua.

I would use this in my Sunday school and use it as an introduction to my lesson plan and to help reinforce obedience to the Lord.
  lynny_nicole | Nov 15, 2009 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0824941535, Board book)

This small book of heavy board, features brightly colored paintings and uses only 200 words to tell the story of the Old Testament hero, Joshua who leads his people into the Promised Land.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:42 -0400)

A simple retelling of the Bible story in which Joshua brings about the fall of Jericho.

Average: No ratings.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,120,178 books! | Top bar: Always visible