The Divine Diet by Carole Lewis

The Divine Diet

by Carole Lewis

12None768,668NoneNone

No reviews

I know what you're going through. I've experienced the constant struggle to stop thinking about food and to just be satisfied with a reduced portion. For me, it was a battle fought daily and lost daily, breaking down my self-esteem and wrapping me in depression.

I do know what you're going through, and I also know how you can stop the roller coaster and get off. You can take back control of your body and lose the weight that is dragging you down.

I wrote The Divine Diet to help you start losing weight and start experiencing a healthy lifestyle immediately. The concepts in this book have helped over a half million people lose weight but this book is not about dieting. The Divine Diet is about finding balance in every area of your life: spiritual, mental, emotional and physical. At no time will you be asked to avoid certain foods or to eat tiny portions in an attempt to starve the weight away. Like me, you will find out the four factors that will bless you with continued health for the rest of your life. With real steps to weight-loss success, an exercise plan, testimonies and appendixes on food choices, and information about the new food pyramid, this book will enable you to take what you learn here and apply it for a lifetime of health and wellness.

Join me on an adventure that will change your life. I promise that you will never look back. I never have.

Carole Lewis, Author, The Divine Diet

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:08 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,400,151 books! | Top bar: Always visible