Land's End by Marta Perry
24None443,774 (4.5)None

No reviews
The Lord is my stronghold, my fortress and my champion, my God, my rock where I find safety, my shield, my mountain refuge, my strong tower.
   ---Psalms 18:2
This story is dedicated to Christine Teisher, with much love. And, as always, to Brian.
Years ago there had been no bridge to the island, and it had slept in haunted isolation. Now two lanes of concrete spanned the sound, carrying Sarah Wainwright quickly from the Georgia coast to St. James Island. Two quickly. She wasn't ready.
      Perspiration slickened her hands against the steering wheel. She couldn't stop, couldn't pull off, couldn't turn around. The bridge funneled her inexorably to the one place in the world she didn't want to be. The entire past year hadn't been enough time to prepare herself for what awaited her on St. James.

After traveling to St. James Island, Sarah Wainwright must contend with the wealthy Trent Donner in order to find out the truth behind her husband's death.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,730,913 books! | Top bar: Always visible