Brevity : A Collection of Comics by Guy and…

Brevity : A Collection of Comics by Guy and Rodd

by Guy Endore-Kaiser

After observing me avidly reading a new Get Fuzzy book I had just received, my fiance's brother decided to purchase this for me as a Christmas gift, and indeed I have enjoyed it. I love these kind of books because you can read them over and over again. ( )
  AmberTheHuman | Aug 30, 2013 |

Authors Guy Endore-Kaiser and Rodd Perry have crashed the party, and the world of cartooning will never be the same. In fact, they are arguably the freshest, most original and clever of all cartoonists out there.

Their comic strip Brevity features a smorgasbord of nerds, animals, and sporks in unusual yet relatable situations. For example:

The five-second food-dropping rule does not apply to sewer workers. The Hypnotato dares you to look into his eyes.

The combover eagle (you have to see it to believe it.)

The angry pin-the-tail-on-the-donkeys paying a nighttime visit to the birthday boy to settle a score.

Brevity has been described as "the soul of wit." Indeed, this wily wit fused with minimalist illustration has launched its popularity into the stratosphere. Brevity will be at the top of every cartoon lover's wish list.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:19 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,562,910 books! | Top bar: Always visible