A Small Part of Me by Noelle Harrison

A Small Part of Me

by Noelle Harrison

A pleasant, very readable story about family relationships, mothers, abandonment, childhood memories and more. Past and present intertwine in a style that's slightly confusing at first, but the whole makes an enjoyable - if bittersweet - novel. Recommended. ( )
  SueinCyprus | Jan 26, 2016 |
I found myself thinking about these characters, and read this book quickly as I was interested in their fate. I found this book beautifully written, a pleasure to read, and an unexpected ending. I look forward to reading other books written by Noelle Harrison. ( )
  jferrari | Mar 31, 2009 |
This was OK, quick and easy to read, but I found I enjoyed it less near the end - maybe I'm just too cynical, but some of it seemed a bit contrived, and other questions were left unanswered. Still, not bad! ( )
  zojo | Feb 21, 2007 |

Christina's mother, Greta, walked out on her when she was just six years old. Now in her early thirties, Christina has reached a desperate crossroads and goes on the run with her youngest child in a bid to find her mother and sanctuary from her husband and family.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,137,604 books! | Top bar: Always visible