The Commission by Michael Norman

The Commission

by Michael Norman

The story in this novel managed to capture my attention fairly well (even if I did figure out a good portion of the plot early on), but the writing was rather painful. The author left nothing to the imagination or inference, but spelled every single plot point, emotion, and thought out. I found myself rolling my eyes fairly often... but still curious as to what would happen next. ( )
  justacatandabook | Mar 9, 2016 |
an ok first book ... not for me... too much like dragnet... going from a to b to c... maybe a fairer comparison would be to the TV show "Law and Order" I will read a second book and try to give him another chance. ( )
  ckNikka | Oct 22, 2008 |

Sam Kincaid, investigator for the Utah Department of Corrections, and Salt Lake City homicide lieutenant Kate McConnell team up to solve the murder of Levi Vogue, the chairman of the Board of Parole, who was gunned down while getting ready to meet his latest lover. Mindful of political landmines and the power of the Mormon Church, they investigate?and manage to avoid acting on romantic sparks.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,376,186 books! | Top bar: Always visible