Elfquest: Wolfrider 2 by Wendy Pini

Elfquest: Wolfrider 2 (edition 2003)

by Wendy Pini

Member:syrin
Title:Elfquest: Wolfrider 2
Authors:Wendy Pini
Info:Elfquest (2003), Paperback
Tags:Comics, DC Comics, Elfquest, Fantasy, Graphic Novels, RABCK, Private Collection

Elfquest: Wolfrider - Volume 2 (Elfquest Wolfrider) by Wendy Pini

2006 (1) 2nd printing (1) art (1) bw (1) comic (5) comics (3) complete (1) DC Comics (3) elfquest (7) elves (2) family (1) fantasy (10) fiction (2) graphic novel (9) import (1) last (1) magic (1) manga (3) nostalgia (1) own (1) paperback (1) pb (1) Private Collection (1) read (2) series (1) show (1) softcover (1) trade paperback (2) untranslated (1) wolves (2)

This is a collection of previously published stories from Elfquest comics or graphic novels.

Most of these stories I had not read before, so they were brand-spanking new to me.

The quality of the artwork varies, having been drawn by different artists, but the plots conform to other parts of the overall storyline, so I was able to overlook the glaring difference in artistic style as I read.

My only complaint, if one could call it that, was the small size of the panels. As an older fan of the world of Elfquest, I had to bring the pages closer to my face in order to read.

Good book, overall, if missing a little something from the previous/earlier works. Artist Sonny Strait has captured Wendy Pini's style well, which is appreciated! ( )
  fuzzi | Nov 23, 2012 |
I enjoyed the second half of this book much more than the first. While the first half was still decent, it lacked the depth and feeling that makes the Elfquest series so special. Overall, though, I'd say it's a good read for anyone who enjoys Elfquest as a whole. ( )
  xicanti | Nov 18, 2006 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,548,512 books! | Top bar: Always visible